Repair and replacement of wheeled bins

The City of Vaudreuil-Dorion offers a repair or replacement service for recycling, food waste and garbage bins.

You wish to have a bin repaired or replaced? Fill out the appropriate form:

Once the request is completed, you will receive an email or a text message 36 hours before the maintenance service is scheduled. Note that it will be necessary to provide the serial number of the bin as well as a photo to facilitate the repair process.

Citizens who do not have access to a computer can contact the Public Works Department by phone at 450-455-3371, extension 2956.

Additional information

  • All waste bins provided are the property of the City of Vaudreuil-Dorion.
  • When you move, the bins must remain in place, i.e. at the number of the building to which they belong.
  • If your bin is missing, you must call the Sûreté du Québec to report the event. They will give you a number to call. You will have to write this number as a comment in your request.
  • When requesting a repair or replacement, the bin must be empty.

For a request for an additional bin, contact the Environment Department by email or by phone at 450-455-3371, ext. 2095.

Festival de cirque Vaudreuil-Dorion

Festival de cirque Vaudreuil-Dorion

See full program