Film shoots and postering

Displaying posters in public places to promote an event requires authorization from the City Manager’s Office. The same applies to any film project.


Authorization from the City Manager’s Office is required for any special activity taking place in a public place, such as shooting a short film or temporarily closing a crescent for a neighbourhood party. Various criteria will be assessed with respect to safety standards and detour roads, among others. In certain circumstances, the City can provide technical support.

Apply by email to:

Please note that fees apply (see Annexe 18 of By-law no 1709).


An organization may request to display posters for a one-time activity at various locations within the City's right-of-way. It is necessary to obtain authorization from the City Manager’s Office. In addition, you must guarantee to remove any posters within 48 hours of the event.

Requests should be made in writing to:

Electronic Signs

If your organization wishes to broadcast a message on the electronic signs located at the City's entrances, you must submit a request to the Communications Department at

Festival de cirque Vaudreuil-Dorion

Festival de cirque Vaudreuil-Dorion

See full program