Registration for Activities
Online registration for activities is recommended. Only payments by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) are accepted, and a resident’s card is required.
Activities are free for residents unless otherwise specified. Online reservation is mandatory for some activities. It is important to create an account on the registration platform to have access to this functionality. Registration by phone is also possible for people who do not have access to a computer (450 455-3371, option 4). Only the citizen card is accepted as proof of residence.
Reservations are strongly suggested to participate to badminton, pickleball, and climbing and must be made online two days before the desired period as early as 9 a.m. Registration by phone is also possible for people without access to a computer (450 455-3371, option 4). Only residents can make reservations and only the citizen card is accepted as proof of residence. No reservations will be accepted by voicemail.
Consult the full schedule on the Drop-in Activities page.
2023 Fall program
All activities are free of charge. Registration begins September 11, 10 a.m., online or by phone at 450 455-3371, option 6. Registration by phone for non-residents who do not have a library subscription starting September 25, 10 a.m.
The card is valid for two years. It is possible to obtain a digital card as well as a printed version.
To obtain the digital card, register to the citizen portal.
A series of free environmental lectures.
At the library (51, rue Jeannotte)
Lectures are in French
- Eco-friendly decor (October 22, 1:30 p.m. - Centre multisports André-Chagnon)
- Zero waste event (November 22, 7 p.m.)
Online registration in progress
Registrations will be available online via "Mon inscription" . It is important to create your account on the new registration platform 48 hours before the opening of registrations, if you have not already done so.
2023 fall session
Update - September 6, 2023: Swimmer 1 to 6 are full. Only a few places remain available for Parent and Tot 3 and Preschool 5. All other preschool groups are full. Places are still available for Lifesaving and Aquafitness courses, as well as Levels 2 and 3 for adults.
- Residents: starting September 5, 6 p.m.
- Non-residents: starting September 7, 9 a.m.
- Swimming lessons (children and adults) and rescue training
See the Swimming lessons page for the full program.
Reservations are required for outdoor tennis from April 30 to November 1.
Consult the schedule in the Sports Fields and Centre multisports André-Chagnon section.
Fall program for residents aged 50 and over
- Wednesday, October 4, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Autumn floral arrangements with Fleuriste Vert Design
- Wednesday, October 11, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Latin dance classes with Baila productions
- Wednesday, October 18, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Mobile shaping workshop with À fleur de terre
- Wednesday, October 25, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Mosaic workshop with Monica Brinkman
- Starting September 11, online or at 450 455-3371, option 4
- Limited places, Vaudreuil-Dorion residents only
- By registering, participants agree to attend all four workshops.