Registration for Activities
Online registration for activities is recommended. Only payments by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) are accepted, and a resident’s card is required.
Activities are free for residents unless otherwise specified. Online reservation is mandatory for fall activities. It is important to create an account on the registration platform to have access to this functionality. Registration by phone is also possible for people who do not have access to a computer (450 455-3371, option 4).
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, government measures are restricting the number of people who can use the arena. Reservations are therefore mandatory for all free activities at the arena and must be made online or by phone (450 455-3371, option 4).
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, government measures are restricting the number of people who can use the indoor pool. Reservations are therefore mandatory and must be made online or by phone (450 455-3371, option 4). Reservations can be made as early as 8:00 a.m. two days before the desired time slot.
To obtain a citizen card, go to the platform Mon inscription under the Subscriptions section.
Note: All cards expiring between March and June were automatically extended to September 15 in the system. If you have any questions, please contact the Recreation and Culture Department by e-mail or at 450 455-3371, option 4.
Youth Performance Series
As places are limited, online reservation is recommended.
Location: 2nd floor rooms of the Multi-Sport Centre (3093, boul. de la Gare, Vaudreuil-Dorion)
Price: Free for residents (citizen card required), $5 for non-residents, tickets on sale at the door only
- September 27, 1:30 p.m.: Le Bibliothécaire (Registration starting August 27)
- October 11, 1:30 p.m.: Le singe et l'oiseau (Registrations starting September 10)
- October 25, 1:30 p.m.: Ali Abdou et le labyrinthe de la forêt décrépite (Registration starting September 25)
Information: 450 455-3371, option 4
Registrations will be available online via "Mon inscription" . It is important to create your account on the new registration platform 48 hours before the opening of registrations, if you have not already done so.
The course schedule will be published in the week of September 21, 2020.
The swimming session will take place from October 17 to December 13 (9 weeks).
- Registration for residents: September 29, 12:30 p.m. to October 4, inclusively.
- Registration for non-residents (if spaces are still available): Starting October 5, 12:30 p.m.
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic, government measures are restricting the number of people who can use the indoor pool. As a result, places are very limited for the fall session.
- Exceptionally, there will be no preschool courses offered in the fall (tortue de mer to baleine).
The Bronze Cross course will run from September 26 to November 6.
- Resident Registration: September 15 and 16, 12:30 p.m.
- Registration for all: Starting September 17, 12:30 p.m. to September 21
The tennis and pickleball season is now on! The courts will be available for booking starting May 22nd. In the current context, Tennis Québec invites you to follow its recommendations in compliance with public health guidelines.
Online booking is possible for the tennis and pickleball courts available at Saint-Jean-Baptiste (de la Fabrique Street), Louise-Josephte and de la Seigneurie parks. It is important to create your account on the registration platform to access this new feature.
Online registration as of September 28. The conferences will be held on the Zoom platform. A link will be sent by email a few days before the event.
- October 13 and 14, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Le Japon
- November 3, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Compostelle, le mythique Camino Francés
- November 24, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: L’expédition Akor
See all programming details on the Activities page of the Library tab.