The City of Vaudreuil-Dorion operates the indoor pool at the Cité-des-Jeunes campus in conjunction with the Centre des services scolaires des Trois-Lacs. It offers free swim times and swimming lessons for both children and adults.
Fall 2020 Session (October 17 to December 13)
Registrations will be held online via « Mon inscription ». It is important to create your account on the registration platform 48 hours before the opening of registrations, if you have not already done so. Registration by phone is also possible for people without access to a computer (450 455-3371, option 4).
Registrations dates :
Residents: Postponed to October 6, 12:30 p.m.
For everyone: Postponed to October 8, 12:30 p.m. (if places are still available)
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, government measures are restricting the number of people who can use the indoor pool. As a result, places are very limited for the fall session. Exceptionally, there will be no preschool courses offered in the fall (tortue de mer to baleine).
How to create your account (In French)
How to register (In French)
Cancellation and repayment
Online registration via « Mon inscription » according to the fllowing dates :
- Croix de bronze: September 15 and 16 (residents), 12:30 p.m. and September 17 to 21 (for all)
*Children attending Juniors 1 to 3 courses will exceptionally have to be accompanied by a parent, due to government measures and the recommendations of the Association des responsables aquatiques du Québec (ARAQ) in the event of a pandemic.
Cancellation and refund
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, government measures are restricting the number of people who can use the indoor pool. Therefore, reservations are mandatory and must be made online two days before the desired swimming period as early as 8:00 a.m. Registration by phone is also possible for people without access to a computer (450 455-3371, option 4).
Schedule from September 14 to October 16, 2020
Schedule from October 17 to December 13, 2020
COVID-19 - Instructions to follow
- Wearing a face cover is mandatory for persons 10 years of age and older inside the building at all times, except when swimming.
- The locker rooms are mixed and no lockers are available.
- Pool users have access to the locker rooms 15 minutes before the start of the free swim and must leave 15 minutes after the end.
- Consult the full list of instructions (in French).
- The swimming cap and shower are mandatory for all.
- For safety reasons, children under 6 years of age and those carrying a floating device must be accompanied by a responsible person in the water.
For more information, please contact the Recreation and Culture Department on weekdays at 450-455-3371, option 4, or call 514-477-7000 ext. 1963 (evenings and weekends).