The City of Vaudreuil-Dorion operates the indoor pool at the Cité-des-Jeunes campus in conjunction with the Centre des services scolaires des Trois-Lacs. It offers free swim times and swimming lessons for both children and adults.
Please note that the indoor pool is closed for the summer.
No free swim at the indoor pool during the summer. Consult the outdoor pools' schedule.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, government measures are restricting the number of people who can use the indoor pool. Therefore, reservations are mandatory and must be made online two days before the desired swimming period as early as 8:00 a.m. It is possible to book now for all the time slots of this period). Registration by phone is also possible for people without access to a computer (450 455-3371, option 4). Free swim is reserved for residents and only the citizen card is accepted as proof of residence.
Session of 5 swimming lessons (May 15 to June 13, 2021)
A session of five classes will be held from May 15 to June 13, 2021. Up to three people from the same family bubble will be able to attend the classes. Parents may take the class with their child if they have the required skills. The programs offered for this session will be Red Cross Swimming (Junior 5 to 10) and Adult Swim Style. A formal evaluation of skills learned will take place at the end of the session.
Registrations will be held online via « Mon inscription ». It is important to create your account on the registration platform 48 hours before the opening of registrations, if you have not already done so. Registration by phone is also possible for people without access to a computer (450 455-3371, option 4). .
Residents: starting May 3, 12:30 p.m.
For everyone: starting May 5, 8:30 a.m.
*Registration will close May 10 at 8:30 a.m.
- May 15 to June 13 (5 classes)
- Kids: Saturday or Sunday, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. (duration: 40 minutes)
- Adults: Monday evening (duration: 30 minutes)
- Children: be at Junior level 5 to 10 (7 years and over)
- The person must be able to stay on the surface of the water for 45 seconds, swim the crawl for a distance of at least 15 metres, swim the back crawl with a kick for a distance of at least 15 metres, swim a distance of 25 metres (one length) continuously.
- Adults: Swim styles (16 years and over)
- Residents: $20 / lesson ($100 for the 5 lessons)
- Non-residents: $30 / lesson ($150 for the 5 lessons)
How to create your account (In French)
Cancellation and refund
COVID-19 - Instructions to follow
- Wearing a face cover is mandatory for persons 5 years of age and older inside the building at all times, except when swimming.
- The locker rooms are mixed. Dryers are not available. No lockers available in the locker room.
- Participants will be able to access the pool only at the scheduled time of their activity.
- Consult the complete list of instructions (in French).
- The swimming cap and shower are mandatory for all.
- For safety reasons, children under 6 years of age and those carrying a floating device must be accompanied by a responsible person in the water.
For more information, please contact the Recreation and Culture Department on weekdays at 450-455-3371, option 4, or call 514-477-7000 ext. 1963 (evenings and weekends).