The City of Vaudreuil-Dorion operates the indoor pool at the Cité-des-Jeunes campus in conjunction with the Commission scolaire des Trois-Lacs. It offers free swim times and swimming lessons for both children and adults.
*At the moment, the City of Vaudreuil-Dorion can't confirm if swimming lessons will be held this fall, because of work being done at the Cité-des-Jeunes swimming pool. Residents are invited to visit the Registration for Activities section. As soon as the City is informed of the official completion date from the Commission scolaire des Trois-Lacs, it will confirm if the courses can be held (a session must be at least eight weeks long to meet the standards of the Red Cross).
Registrations will be held online via « Mon inscription » or in person at the Recreation and Culture Department during business hours. It is important to create your account on the new registration platform 48 hours before the opening of registrations, if you have not already done so.
Registrations dates are tentative due to work being done in the pool :
Residents : from September 10, 12:30 pm
For everyone : from September 12, 12:30 pm
How to create your account (In French)
How to register (In French)
Cancellation and repayment
Online registration via « Mon inscription » or in person at the Recreation and Culture Department during business hours according to the fllowing dates :
- First aid : Registration from August 12, 12:30 p.m. to August 20, 8:30 a.m.
- Aquatic Safety Monitor: Available in winter 2020.
- Bronze Medal: Please refer to the registration platform to know the cost, the duration and the schedule.
- Bronze Cross : Please refer to the registration platform to know the cost, the duration and the schedule.
* The opening date for the fall of 2019 is to be confirmed, depending on the date of completion of the repair work on the pool. As soon as the Commission scolaire des Trois-Lacs confirms the reopening date, it will indicated here and posted on our social networks.
Vaudreuil-Dorion residents have access to free swim times on presentation of their citizen’s card validated for the current year.
Bathing caps are compulsory for all. For safety reasons, children under 6 years and those with floatation aids must be accompanied in the water by a responsible person. For reasons of hygiene, showering is compulsory before entering the pool.
Cost for non-residents
Regular schedule (From October 26*)
|Sunday||3:30 p.m. – 4:40 p.m.||No lane|
|Monday||6:00 p.m. – 6:55 p.m.||No lanes, 1 m and 3 m boards|
|Tuesday||9:00 p.m. – 9:55 p.m.||4 lanes|
|Wednesday||8:30 p.m. – 9:55 p.m.||6 lanes, swimmers only|
|Thursday||6:00 p.m. – 6:55 p.m.||3 lanes|
|Friday||8:00 p.m. – 9:25 p.m.||2 lanes|
|Saturday||3:30 p.m. – 4:40 p.m.||2 lanes|
For more information, please contact the Recreation and Culture Department on weekdays at 450-455-3371, option 4, or call 514-477-7000 ext. 1963 (evenings and weekends).