Fêtes de quartier
The Fêtes de quartier is a summer event bringing people together in each district to help them connect with each other and develop a sense of belonging to their neighbourhood.
July 6 to August 24
Wednesdays, 6 to 9 p.m.
The Fêtes de quartier event will move from park to park, bringing people together in each district for an evening of fun and entertainment.
- July 6, parc de la Seigneurie (district 4)
- July 13, parc de Bel-Air (district 1)
- July 20, space adjacent to the école du Papillon-Bleu, pavillon Sainte-Trinité (district 8)
- July 27, parc des Géraniums (district 3)
- August 3, parc Mozart (district 2)
- August 10, parc Bourget (district 6)
- August 17, parc Briand (district 7)
- August 24, parc de la Canardière (district 5)
- Giant dart soccer game
- Temporary airbrush tattoo station
- Giant games
- Information booths (presence of the Maison de la Famille Vaudreuil-Soulanges)
- Workshop for the creation of a collective work entitled "Empreinte"
In case of rain
In the event of a thunderstorm or significant rainfall, the event will be cancelled.
Cancellation Info Line: In case of uncertain weather, call 450 424-8502 to ensure that outdoor activities will be held.
The purpose of this survey is to draw a picture of neighbourhood life in the various districts of Vaudreuil-Dorion. Your answers will allow us to target the actions to be implemented in order to develop a neighbourhood spirit that is in line with the "Voisins solidaires" program.
Voisins solidaires is an approach that invites citizens to develop neighbourhood solidarity in their area. It aims to strengthen cordiality and small services between neighbours, as well as to establish a community spirit in the neighbourhoods.