Are you planning construction or renovation work on your property? Do you want to install a pool or hot tub in your yard? Contact the Permits and Inspections Division to ensure that your project complies with municipal by-laws.

Why do I need a permit?

To make sure the work meets City standards in terms of zoning, safety, architecture, quality of construction and environmental protection. In short, regulation through permit issuance promotes a safer, more harmonious urban environment.

A permit is required for:

  • building a shed, a garage or a gazebo
  • installing an above-ground or in-ground pool or a hot tub
  • building a patio
  • putting up a fence
  • renovation or construction work
  • etc.

The information presented in these forms is a simplified version of zoning by-law No. 1275 and does not replace the official documents. 

Before starting any work or for any question, contact the Permits and Inspections Division at 450-455-3371, extension 2027. You may also come to City Hall with a copy of your certificate of location.

Tree felling and watering

The Permits dans Inspections Division issues permits if you need to cut down a tree or water a new lawn. Call 450 455-3371, ext. 2027.

Applying for a permit online

For some permits, you can apply online. Click here for details.

Find the permits and licenses you need for your business

PerLE helps you find the permits and licenses you may need to start and operate a business. You can search by location and industry and see what permits and licenses are required for your project.

Bouton_permis.jpg (9 KB)

Festival de cirque Vaudreuil-Dorion

Festival de cirque Vaudreuil-Dorion

See full program