Le 405, an urban park where relaxation and discoveries come together!
- Dogs, even on a leash, are not permitted at the 405.
- It is allowed to bring your own alcohol to the park, provided you also consume food purchased on site or coming from outside.
- Cancellation Info Line: In case of uncertain weather, call 450 424-8502 to ensure that outdoor activities will be held.
The City of Vaudreuil-Dorion would like to collect suggestions from users of Le 405 Park to find out how they feel about the 2022 program. The City invites all park visitors, whether residents or not, to complete a short survey to guide the Recreation and Cultural Services Department in creating the park's future activity offer in 2023.
Deadline to respond: September 30, 2022
La Grande Tablée is a huge wooden table built around a tree. Its atmospheric lighting and intimate location make it the perfect place for a gathering of family and friends.
To take advantage of this service, citizens must reserve a time slot, which lasts three hours.
- The reservation must be made by a citizen.
- Maximum of one reservation per address, per month.
- Reservations are free, but a fee will be added for any cancellation without notice.
July 4 to August 28:
- Sunday to Tuesday, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday to Saturday, 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Online reservation starting June 13, 9 a.m.
August 29 to September 25:
- Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Online reservation as of August 15, 9 a.m.
Loan of equipment on site
- Propane fireplace
- Transport cart
- Bluetooth speakers
- Picnic basket
Bar and catering
During the regular program on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, starting at 5 p.m.
Local products are offered, notably those of the Microbrasserie Trois-Lacs and the Distillerie 3 Lacs.
Note that it is possible to bring food and alcohol, if consumed with food.
Friday evenings, starting at 5 p.m.
Until September 30
At the welcome booth
Citizen's card or other proof of residency required for borrowing
- Saturday and Sunday, noon to 6 p.m.
- Throwing discs (Kan Jam)
- Various lawn games (bowling, pockets, rings, petanque, etc.)
- Board games
- Washer game
- Giant Snakes and Ladders game
- Slackline for beginners
- Giant tower (Jenga)
- Yoga mats
405 Saint-Charles Avenue
See the interactive map to view its location.