The Ecocentre gives citizens a convenient way to dispose of a multitude of residual materials that could be environmentally harmful. By encouraging recovery and valorization, it diverts a significant amount of waste from landfill and gives it a second life.
Winter and Fall (January 1 to March 31 and December 1 to December 31)
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m..
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Spring and Summer (April 1 to November 30)
Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday to Sunday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Québec J7V 0V8
Materials from industrial, commercial, institutional or agricultural operations are not accepted. In addition, the following are not accepted at the Ecocentre:
- Organic waste (branches, kitchen waste, leaves, grass clippings, tree trunks, sod, tree trimmings, etc.)
- Earth (including sod)
- Re-usable items (furniture, clothing, etc.)
- Weapons and ammunition
- Hydrofluoric acid and any item that may contain it
- PCBs and any item that may contain them
- Biomedical waste
- Animal carcasses
- Radioactive waste
- Explosives including fireworks, flares, etc.
There are many recovery and recycling organizations in the region. See the recycling directory.
Residents of Vaudreuil-Soulanges may dispose of 12 m3 per year at no charge. Beyond that, a charge of $25/m3 applies. Proof of residency must be presented upon arrival at the Ecocentre.